BBCR Membership Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the BBCR MemberPlus membership program. This is a subscription based service that is a flat rate of $4.99 per month plus an additional fee of $1.00 more per breed. MemberPlus membership holders will have access to unlimited registration, BBCR reward benefits, online kennel and dog registration, real-time paperwork tracking, expedited show entry and exclusive member updates.
These terms of conditions govern your use of service. As used in the Terms and Conditions, “MemberPlus Membership”, “MemberPlus”, “The Subscription” means the service provided by BBCR for additional benefits include all the features and functionalities, website, user interfaces, as well as content and software associated with our service.
Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
By using, visiting, or browsing the MemberPlus Program, you accept and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use the MemberPlus service.
- The company that is providing the service to you (referred to as “BBCR” in these Terms and Conditions) and with whom you are entering into this agreements, depends on the country from which you sign up for the MemberPlus Membership service.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions:
By using the BBCR MemberPlus subscription, you consent to receiving electronic communications from BBCR relating to your account.
These communications may involve sending emails to the email address provided during registration, or posting communications through the BBCR MemberPlus account service, or in “Account Settings” page and will include notices about your account. Logging into your account allows your access to postings regarding your payment authorizations, change of password or information, confirmation e-mails and other transactional information.
You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications by writing. You should maintain copies of electronic communication by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. You also contest to receiving certain other communications from us, such as newsletters about new BBCR features and content, special offers, promotional announcements and customer surveys via email or other methods.
Membership, Billing and Cancellation:
- Ongoing membership: Your MemberPlus Membership will continue month-to-month until and unless you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and Provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use our MembersPlus service. BBCR will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method (as such may be updated from time to time, “Payment method”) to use the BBCR services.
- Sharing of Membership is prohibited. Membership is only pertaining to the given name on file; and must match the paperwork provided upon any single dog/litter registration. Memberships are for single persons use only. No applications will be accepted through registration if not provided by owner of such account. You agree not to use the service for public and/or Kennel club use. The number of persons (spouse included) is limited to a single ownership, applied by the given name on file.
- Additional Charges For expedited or rush shipping, additional charges may be applied that does not pertain to your MemberPlus account. Priority shipping will be charged additionally to your single dog/litter order and will be notified via a phone number or email listed within the account system.
- Recurring Billing By starting your MemberPlus service and providing or designating a Payment Method (all major credit cards will be accepted as a Payment Method), you authorize us to charge you a monthly fee at the current rate (plus any additional charges). You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary for any reasons due to promotional offers, and/or changing a subscription plan.
- Billing Cycle. BBCR reserves the right to change the timing of the billing, in particular, if the Payment Method has not successfully settled. In the event the Paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day which is applicable or such other day as we deem appropriate. The membership fee for our services will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and each month thereafter unless and until you cancel. We will automatically bill your payment method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership.
- NO REFUNDS Members must keep in mind that payments are nonrefundable and there will be no refunds issued under any circumstances. At any time and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members (“credits”), the amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Cancellation You must cancel your membership before if renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month membership fees to your payment method. You may cancel your MemberPlus Membership at any given time. Should you cancel, your account will automatically be flagged as expired and you will not have further access to BBCR MemberPlus features. If you cancel your account, and wish to reactivate your account within the same calendar year a $65.00 reinstatement fee will apply.
If an account is neglected there will be a 14 (business) day grace period to pay outstanding balance. Any accounts with failed payments for over 30 days will automatically be terminated. Accounts are able to be reinstated in a given calendar year, however an additional charge of $65.00 will be applied upon reinstatement along with the flat rate fixed fee.
Passwords and Account Access
- The member who created the MemberPlus account and whose Payment Method is on file is the sole Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the MemberPlus Membership account. The Account Owner’s control is exercised through creating a Username and Password created upon initial sign of the Membership. To maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal passwords or allow remote access to anyone. In addition, the Account Owner is responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information that they provide relating to their account.
- For ease of access to your account and to help administer your MemberPlus service, BBCR implements technology that allows us to recognize you as the Account Owner and provide you with direct access to your account.
- Account Owners should be mindful of third party controls that requests for passwords and credit card information. BBCR as a company is not liable for any fraudulent activity that is outside the BBCR.com website and access to MyDogs and MemberPlus accounts.
Disclaimers of Limitations on Liability
- The BBCR MemberPlus service and all content and software associated here forth, or any other features and functionalities are provided “as is” and “as available” with all faults and without warranty of any kind. BBCR does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that your use of the MemberPlus Service will be uninterrupted or error free. BBCR specifically disclaims liability for the Use of Applications, and mobile versions.
- To the extent permissible under applicable laws, in no event shall BBCR, or its subsidiaries or any other shareholders, directors, officers, employees be liable (jointly or severally) to you for personal injury or any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever.
- Copyright. The BBCR service, including all content provided on the BBCR service, is protected by copyright.
Last Updated October 1, 2016